07/20/2012 - 07/26/2012
Ubud has been a fun and relaxing place to spend a week in Bali. We are lucky that tourism is a bit down this year, even though it is high season Ubud is not completely crazy. Even so - after Flores, Bali seems like Disneyland – so accessible, developed, packaged, and crowded. The saving factor is, of course, the Balinese. They handle waves of pushy tourists with a calm and grace that is remarkable.
• Kintamani Volcano and Lake Batur by moto
• BAWA Dog Rescue in Ubud
• The Monkey Forest with so many cute monitos
• Balinese calm and spirituality
• Beautiful Flower offerings everywhere
• Gorgeous accommodations
• Brilliant balinese massage
• Beautiful rice fields and green everywhere
Taggalang Rice Terraces
Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave Temple)
Nice Bungalows at Uma Sari
World's Longest Bar in Hong Kong?